- Used Zammad version: 2.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: centos7 package
- Operating system: CentOS 7.4
- Browser + version: latest Chrome
- System > Monitoring should be green
System > Monitoring shows:
- Failed to run background job #1 ‘Observer::UserDeviceLogJob’ 1 time(s) with 20 attempt(s).
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Not sure. The only changes to the system were update to 2.4 as well as changing the way LDAP syncs our users. Users w/o groups assigned LDAP groups was set to Assign signup roles. Initially we had Dont sync.
Anyone an idea how to troubleshoot this issue? restarting Zammad didn’t solve it. Havent found anything valuable in production.log.
Thanks for your ideas.