<! - ** Important: **
** If you are a Zammad Support or Hosted customer and having a technical issue, please refer to: email@example.com using your zammad hostname / or company contract. ** →
- Used Zammad version: Latest version
- Type of Zammad installation used: (source, package, docker-compose, …): Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Latest version
- After migration zammad should work
- Following the migration of zammad from version 2.x to the latest version. I could not connect from the WEB interface.
The error I have in zammad production.log is :
Mysql2 :: Error: Table ‘zammad.active_job_locks’ doesn’t exist: SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM
- Migrate from version 2.x to the latest version.
Can you tell me how I can correct this please