- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) apt
- Operating system: ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chrome (latest)
- Umlauts and special characters should be displayed correctly.
- Umlauts are displayed like that :
ü = “ь”
ö = “ц”
and so on
In Raw everything looks fine:
Is there a setting for the Codepage that i missed?
Can you please provide the original eml-file to us? (Private Message is fine for this case)
I can then check whats wrong with it
@MrGeneration i sent you a PM (or what you call it here) in which I asked how to send the .eml file, because this forum only allows image files as attachments. Also .zip is not allowed.
Thanks for the patience!
I figured that you already created the Bug report ( https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/2578 ) so I just wanted to note for the reference here.
This is a Bug, seems like a regression.
This only happens when WIndows-1258 Encoding (which your whole organization seems to use).
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.