- Used Zammad version: 5.3.0-1669974745.04a7cd58.focal
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: ubuntu 22.04
- Browser + version: firefox 107.0.1
- Is there any way to skip the login form? We only use the Microsoft 365 login.
Background information: I would like to use azure application proxy to protect our zammad so every user is forced to login via microsoft before getting to the zammad login form.
- Skip the login form if user is already logged in to his Microsoft 365 Account
- User opens Zammad URL → Azure Application Proxy forces user to login with his Microsoft 365 Account → Zammad login form opens and user has to click on the Microsoft login button