- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0
- Used Zammad installation type: (docker-compose)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome 116.0.5845.187 (Official Build) (64-bit)
A customer type user has following permissions:
The user can create a ticket and add articles.
However, when the same user needs to delete the article, it returns “error”: “Not authorized (agent permission required)!”,
Can you guide us, which specific permission is required to delete the article (as a customer user).
Also if you can point us to the API documentation of Deleting article, that’d be great.
- The article should be deleted.
- API returns “error”: “Not authorized (agent permission required)!”,
- Create a User (Customer type) from API.
- Generate a Token for that user with permissions (ticket.agent, ticket.customer)
- Create Ticket
- Add Article
- Delete Article (Doesn’t work as expected)
Appreciate your help on this.