Dashboard does not update automatically

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: CentOS Installation Package
  • Operating system: RHEL 7.9
  • Browser + version: Chrome Version 91.0.4472.106

Expected behavior:

• When I go on the Dashboard, it will show me how many Tickets are assigned to me out of all open Tickets

Actual behavior:

• The Dashboard does not update and shows old data

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Login to Zammad
  • Go to the Dashboard
  • Look at the Widget “ASSIGNED”

What I already tried:

This Thread is referenced to the following Thread: Dashboard Tickets Assigned to me Is Frozen
I already tried all the things, written on this Thread. I will give you the Output, you asked for in the referenced Thread:

Output of zammad run rails r "p Delayed::Job.count": 0

Output of zammad run rails r "p Scheduler.find_by(name: 'Generate user based stats.')":
#<Scheduler id: 18, name: “Generate user based stats.”, method: “Stats.generate”, period: 660, running: 0, last_run: “2021-04-07 22:09:18”, prio: 2, pid: “”, note: nil, error_message: “Failed to run Stats.generate after 10 tries #<Acti…”, status: “error”, active: false, updated_by_id: 1, created_by_id: 1, created_at: “2021-01-27 16:08:07”, updated_at: “2021-04-07 22:09:20”>

Output of zammad run rails r "p Scheduler.find(18).error_message": “Failed to run Stats.generate after 10 tries #<ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::DiskFull: ERROR: could not extend file “base/16385/17391”: No space left on device\nHINT: Check free disk space.\n: INSERT INTO “active_job_locks” (“lock_key”, “active_job_id”, “created_at”, “updated_at”) VALUES ($1, $2, $3, $4) RETURNING “id”>”

So the thing is, that I don’t have any space issues. All partitions are 40% or less used. Do you have any idea, what the problem could be?

For your Info: With the command zammad run rails r "p Stats.generate" it does update the Dashboard. But only when I run the command. Not automatically. I for now use a workaround with a Script who runs this command, but it would be nice to solve the problem completely and not with a workaround.

Thank you for your help!

You actually posted your answer already: active: false

Scheduler job won’t run if it’s inactive.
It got deactivated because you didn’t have enough space at some earlier point.

Run zammad run rails r "p Scheduler.find_by(name: 'Generate user based stats.').update(active: true, status: 'ok') and wait for the scheduler to do it’s job.

The error message should disappear after successful run.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.