- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: debian 11
- Browser + version: Edge 101.0.1210.39, Chrome 101.0.4951.67
- After a customer has created an account, customer’s permission should be assigned automatically to that account
- when an account is created by a customer, the account does not automatically have the customer’s permissions added to it, so when the customer logs in to our platform, he only gets a blank page.
We (admins) have to add that permission manually for each account created by our products users.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- A customer goes on the login page select the registration link and follows the registration process.
- An account is then created on our Zammad platform, but the customer’s permission is not
assigned to that account (actually no permission is assigned to the account)
- The customer receives a verification Email can validate it and once he logs in he get a blank page.
- only way to resolve that issue is by adding Customer’s permission manually to that account.
Is there a way to allow these permissions to be added to every account created by our Customers automatically?