Customer should only be able to watch the tickets of their own company

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox

i have a company (lets name them “company A”) as a customer. in this company there are about 50 persons who should be able to open a ticket.
there should be one person (“the boss”) who is able to watch all the tickets that the 50 persons have opened.

i have already tried a bit. i took the 50 persons + the “boss” into a own organization.

every of the 50 persons i added the role “customer”
the “boss” i added the role “agent”

is this way completely false? i do not geht the result as i expected…
when i now have a different “company B”, i can still watch the tickets of “company A” -> this should not be possible. the boss of company A should only be able to watch the tickets of company A.

greetings!
br
raph

What you are looking for is not possible with Zammad. I really need this feature too but it’s not there and you can’t fake it.
You can only decide if an organization is shared or not. If yes then every member of this organization can see every ticket.
You should never make the customer an agent, this is the reason why he can see every ticket of every customer, and also change them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.