- Used Zammad version: 3.6.0
- Used Zammad installation source: source within custom Docker containers
- Operating system: Host: Ubuntu 20.04, Docker containers based on ubuntu:20.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 84.0.2 (on Ubuntu 20.04)
- Custom datetime attributes are only marked as changed when they have actually been changed.
- Custom datetime attributes are always marked as changed (which causes the user to always discard his changes on closing the tab, even if there haven’t been any changes).
This problem seems to be exclusive for datetime attributes. All other custom attributes seem to work probably.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Setup a fresh Zammad
Create a custom datetime attribute
Update the database accordingly
Create a new ticket
Now, whenever you view the (or any other) ticket, the datetime attribute will be marked as changed.
Whenever you want to close a ticket tab, you’ll have to discard your changes due to this, even if you didn’t change anything.
The “Discard your unsaved changes” button is visible all the time as well.
Clicking it doesn’t seem to have any effect (the datetime attribute is still marked as changed).