- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
- Operating system: win 10
- Browser + version: Chrome
- in the Zammad CTI Push API ther are 3 events:
The caller in the left menu with the “+” (PopUp) will open after the call is answerd by agent (answer Event).
currently sending the “Popup” when a “newCall” event is received.
I think it wrong, and Popup should be when a response event is “answer”.
Even if there is a match on a “Notify Map” It does not bounce Popup at the moment of answer.
When sending a newCall event, in the “TO” parameter I want to send the queue number.
And when an “answer” event occurs I want to send in the “TO” parameter the agent number that answered the call because in newCall I still don’t know who answered the call.
- CTI PopUp appears when receiving newCall Event.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Zammad url > manage > integration > CTI (generic)
Send incoming call via API