- Used Zammad version: 3.3
- Used Zammad installation source: DEB
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Google Chrome - latest
Hello to everyone,
is it possible to open a ticket via the generic CTI integration “+” after the call is answered? I know i can go in the journal and klick on the customer and than i can say --> new ticket. But it would great when the connected calls also stay on the left site.
Is this a thing in zammad or is this a thing make by the integration bridge from the pbx site?
- Get a call via the CTI integration see the caller in the left menu with the “+”, get on the phone and answer the call to look if i have to create a ticket. Now i when the call is answered i will see the call as connected on the left and can click on the “+” to open a new ticket.
- The “+” and the CTI entry on the left will go away when i answer the call.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Receive a call via the CTI integration.