Hi, I have caprover and zammad installed on AWS. since I placed the SSL to Zammad I can no longer log in to the app from the domain connected in caprover.
subdomaincaprover.caprover.mypersonalsite.com - I can login as I am not logged out.
but if i go to added domain in caprover that has SSL.
zammad.mypersonalsite.com - I can’t log in.
What have I done?
Modify the zammad_ssl.conf file as some tutorials say but I haven’t been able to solve anything.
I need help
- Used Zammad version: latest
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) Caprover using docker
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04 caprover
- Browser + version: chrome 97
- user can login
- User can’t login because CSRF token
- Install Zammad caprover
- Add SSL and new domain