Create new Ticket shows count of open Ticket for that user but not the Organisation

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: Ubuntu Package
  • Operating system: Windows 10
  • Browser + version: Chrome 78.0.3904.97

Expected behavior:

• If I create a new Ticket and choose a user. I do see the count of open tickets for that user on the right. I would like to see the count of open tickets for the organization show as well. So I can check if someone else from that Organisation opened a ticket for the same before.

Actual behavior:

• I only see the count for that chosen User

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• create a ticket for a user of an organisation and leave it open
  • create another ticket for someone else in that org.

I am not sure if I missed a setting or if this is a feature request.

Sorry but right now I’m not sure what you’re exactly doing.
Zammad does show the count of tickets:

The above is a screenshot when looking at a user as agent. The user in question here is a organization member. Organization members can be recognized by the company name below the users name:

Please tell us what you mean by

what right? Where in the user interface?

maybe providing screenshots might help at least a bit.

Hi there,

sorry for being unclear. I mean the right side panel, when working or creating a ticket.
If you create a ticket for a user who has a ticket or more open I see the count on the top of the user icon (Middle icon).
What I miss is a count on the Organization (the lower icon with the group). It would be aweseome to have a number of tickets which are open for that organization so I would see that another employee from them called someone else before with the same topic.

Oh! I see.
Well that’s not possible with default Zammad right now, you might fiddle around the code if you need to (but that is not update save) or create a feature request on this board. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.