- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20 server
- Browser + version: Firefoz 98
- Trigger actions seems to be short a few fields
I’m not sure what the norm is …
Has anyone else had any experience with this ?
Took me a moment to realize that you are not talking about Triggers but about Core Workflows, you should change your post.
But you are right, the list is missing some items that should be there, I see that too in our installation.
Oops I’m still learning my way around Zammad, I’ll change the title to Core Workflows (if it lets me). I attempted to report it as a bug on GitHub but I think I may have jumped the gun because I didn’t wait for it to be addressed here.
I can’t figure out how to change the title
I’ve done that for you.