- Used Zammad version: 5.4.1-1685652268.d074a0f4.buster
- Used Zammad installation type: (package)
- Operating system: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
- Browser + version: Firefox 113.0.2 (64-Bit)
- show with tickets that a user has updated at the specified time
- show tickets with articles created by user (no matter what time and date) and updated at the given date (by anyone)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- How can i combine article attributes when using the zammad search? I’d Like to search for tickets with articles created by one userid and on an selected date.
If i use the search term
article.updated_by_id:26 AND article.updated_at:2023-06-07
zammad will show tickets with articles created by userid 26 (no matter what time and date) and updated at the given date (by anyone).
I’d like to select tickets where the userid 26 has Updates an ticket with an article at the given date.
how can this be done ?
thanks for help.
I just tested this against stable 6.0 and cannot reproduce the issue you’re describing.
article.updated_at: 2023-07-05 AND article.updated_by_id: 26 as search string (note the spaces) works as expected for me. Can you re-check please? Possibly updating to a more current version in combination with a reindex (to ensure data is correct) might also help.
thanks for your feedback.
We updated our intallation to version 6.0.0-1688124635.f7dd26a6.bullseye but i can see the same problem.
I copied your seatch term:
For a detailed Information on the related ticket, I added the anonymiced Ticket-Histroy.
I (id26) added an article on 2023-06-28 and 2023-07-03.
So the search term: article.updated_at: 2023-07-05 AND article.updated_by_id: 26 should not find this Ticket.
i see the same result, if i use the search term in the zammad search bar, or if i use the search in the program postman
https://zammad.example.com/api/v1/tickets/search?query=article.updated_at: 2023-07-05 AND article.updated_by_id: 26
I would rebuild the complete searchindex (next days) and will provide an staus update.
We updated our search index with
zammad run rake zammad:searchindex:rebuild
but the result remains the same
I’m out of ideas I’m afraid