Check_MK Integration doesn't autoclose

Hi,
i want to integrate my Check_MK in Zammad via Email so it will autoclose the monitoring-tickets. But it doesn’t work like in the discription on “don’t panic”- website. So I tried to use the script and it probably works but there are to less information in the tickets an the title doesn’t show the service that’s critical it’s always something like: “Host4 is Critical”:scream: and if I get emails like this it’s not useful because I cannot see clearly if it is really important to handle it instant or if it is just something like RAM is much used for a period of time.
So here is my question: How can I make Zammad autoclosing my email-tickets? OR How can I add the other informations into the script so it shows the right title for the ticket?

Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m answering for cleaning up old issues.

First of all I want to point out hat Check_MK and email should work fine. However I prefer Check_MK with REST calls to Zammad (they are faster and in the right order - with emails it can arrive in Zammad sometimes in the wrong order).

If it’s really still not working I would need to see example emails which are sent form Check_MK to Zammad to answer your question.