Currently i have a huge problem with uploading attachments into a ticket.
For some users it won’t work as expected and the upload get stuck and won’t finish.
So they are not able to click the update button to save the internal note including the attachment.
If you need mor information to help me do not hesitate to contact me
Thenks u a lot and best regard’s
- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: https://dl.packager.io/srv/deb/zammad/zammad/stable/ubuntu
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 80.0.1 Chrome 85
- Attachment upload is working
- Some users cant upload attachments into a ticket.
The Upload stucks sometimes at 30% or 90% or 100%.
For working uploads i can see the POST requests in production.log
But i cant see any kind of request for a failed/stuck upload.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Currently i am not able to reproduce this issue. I personally do not have this issue on my ubuntu desktop. I’ve deployed a local Windows VM to reproduce this issue but with no luck…its working fine for me.