- Used Zammad version: 5.2.3
- Used Zammad installation type: package on-premise
- Operating system: Debian
- Browser + version: x
- Possibility to reply to customers via another e-mail channel configured or Microsoft 365 channel.
- We can’t reply to customers from an e-mail received on a Microsoft 365 channel.
- Added a Microsoft 365 channel to replace old IMAP/SMTP 365 mailbox due to disabled IMAP login from 365 in October 22.
We can’t reply anymore to our customers on our group configured to receive e-mails from a 365 mailbox.
I know that it is not recommanded to reply from this mailbox, so I wanted to configure another e-mail channel using Postmark (with our domain configured)