Cannot trigger last contact

Trying to trigger add tag when last contact (agent) changes.

• Used Zammad version: 2.9
  • Used Zammad installation source: Deb
  • Operating system: Ubuntu
  • Browser + version: every browser

Expected behavior:

Add tag working

Actual behavior:

Nothing happen.
I cannot trigger when last contact change. nor customer or agent.

Please read the following and take a look at your post after that again.
https://community.zammad.org/t/asking-for-help-on-community/2262

I’m sorry. i updated my request. The problem is that i can’t find any log. everything looks like working great. The only problem is that i can’t manage to organize ticket beacuse i can’t trigger the last response.

What exactly to you want to achieve with the trigger?
Adding a tag when what happens?

When a customer add an answer after mine, i add tag “To Answer”. Than i create a view where there are all ticket that should be answered.
the aim is to create a view where agent can simply answer to all ticket that need it.

Can you help me on this question?

The following should work (untested). This might need extensions to the trigger process itself.

Please also note that this is a free community which is why it could take some time until someone answers.

not working. Can be a problem of elastic search?
if i go on monitor i have this error

482 failing background jobs
Failed to run background job #1 'SearchIndexJob' 10 time(s) with 200 attempt(s). 

Trying to solve this problem but solutions online does not works

No this shouldn’t be the reason for this.
Are you sure you’re sending from a mail address that is not one of a agent? Because this would cause the above to not work.

To re-queue your Backgroundjobs, run zammad run rails r "p Delayed::Job.where('last_error LIKE ?', \"%elasticsearch%\").each {|job| Delayed::Worker.new.run( Delayed::Job.find(job.id) )}" and you should be fine.
Ensure your elasticsearch is reachable and working before

mmm yes, i have different mails for different agents. what do you mean with this? and what is the relationship between agent email and the trigger??

Your trigger in the screenshot above is checking if the sender of the mail is a “Customer”.
This means if you’re using a mail address that’s registered as user with not the customer role but agent or admin, Zammad will ignore this trigger if you’re sending from such a mail address.

Simply, because the trigger has been told to do so. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.