Calendar Generated Tickets

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (package)
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox 74

Hi All,

I tried searching for this before asking it. Is it possible to have a calendar entry create a ticket automatically?

Example, if one of our clients antivirus software subscription was to expire on set day, is there a way of zammad auto creating a ticket for that?

Or maybe there is a way of doing this but achieving the same result as to where a ticket is created automatically from a reminder?

Thanks in advance.
David

3 Likes

In google calendar or Exchange/Outlook, you could create a calendar with Email reminders. But that would not Set the correct customer If you can’t use filters for this

1 Like

+1 for automated ticket creation (via trigger or scheduler)

Zammad currently doesn’t provide functionality to automatically create tickets based on time or for recurring situations.

Currently the best way would be to trigger this via a custom script either via rails console scripts or, even better, API.

Apart from that, feel free to change this topic to a feature request so people can vote on the first article. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll do that.

Bur had a great idea though! As long as I add client information in notes of calendar entry it should do what I need.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.