- Used Zammad version: “This is Zammad version 4.1.x” listed in settings>version
- Used Zammad installation type: Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Chromium 93.0.4577.63
- All Open Tickets overview.
Order by: Updated at
Order by direction: down
Group by: Owner
Group By Direction: up
Tickets are listed by owner name in alphabetical order. Tickets under owner are listed most recently updated to oldest.
- After updating Zammad, the previous expected behavior is still true. Unfortunately when a ticket is updated, it appears at the top of the list with the Owner appearing twice in the overview. Refreshing the page fixes the issue.
- Happens every time a ticket is updated - either by customer or by owner. Clearing cache and using a different browser made no difference.