- Used Zammad version: 3.6
- Installation method (source, package, …): apt
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Database + version: Postgres
- Elasticsearch version: 7
- Browser + version: Microsoft Edge
we are switched from OTRS 6 to Zammad and we love it!
A big thanks for this nice software!
We are use the chat in out intranet (we are a big hospital). The people clicks on the chat and the connection will be established directly. It would be better if there is an option to ask for a name and after type in the name, the chat starts and connect to an agent.
I can’t find an option in zammad config, maybe it is possible to implement this.
- click on the chat and the chat slides up
- ask “Whats your name”
- After type in the name, the chat starts and post the name as a simple message like “Max starts a chat” or so.
This is very helpful because now all guys click on the chat and a session is created and a agent received a notification. The “customers” see it and close it fast because not confirmation.
I hope you understand that.