• Used Zammad installation source: docker
  • Operating system: CentOS

Expected behavior:

• HTTP 200. Show me the output

Actual behavior:

• HTTP 401 Not authorized

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Create a personal API token and use it for all request below
  • GET a ticket information from /api/v1/tickets/119781?expand=true -> HTTP 200
  • Take any of the article_ids from the previous output
  • GET an article from /api/v1/ticket_articles/369661 -> HTTP 20
  • Trying to get the list of articles from /api/v1/ticket_articles/by_ticket/119781 -> HTTP 401

Can’t understand why I can’t get articles from the ticket_articles/by_ticket endpoint, but can get them one-by-one from ticket_articles/<id>? Any ideas?

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Sorry but I can’t reproduce this, as already mentioned on your freshly posted github issue.
I don’t see why this one endpoint should throw an error, however, you could try to upgrade to Zammad 3.4 to ensure it’s not an old issue.

If the problem persists, ensure you have a vanilla Zammad installation (so no custom stuff inside).
Also, check your log file which may hold more information on the issue.

401 not authorized usually aims for permissions, but that shouldn’t be the issue in this case as you can get single articles already.

Hello, @MrGeneration
Sorry again for posting the same issue on github and thank you much for the screenshot there. You inspired me to review all the code and I found the glitch. I should be more careful with the X-On-Behalf-Of header. Issue is solved. Thank you.

1 Like