Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Any Browser don’t matter

Expected behavior:

Creating a ticket and assigne it to a Agent

Actual behavior:

If I create a new ticket the form apears but I can not select a agent to assign this ticket to a group and a owner (both selects are empty)

my User has the Role Agent and I haven’t changed anything to the role before or after the migration

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

my User has the Role Agent and I haven’t changed anything to the role before or after the migration

Hi @temi you can put a image of groups and roles, also you have configure the option auto-assignt?.

There are no groups. The image of the settings for the role Agent which I have additional to admin assigned is here

grafik

I noticed in the role of admin I can find this settings in a horizontal row which I don’t have in the Agent role I’m, confused why is this not in the agent role?

grafik

Hi this is cause the rule for this, is that a Role encapsule a Group and this encapsule to Agents and of this form can separate the functions, try add your agent in group (sales) and “sales” group linked to role (sales-role) and then you can see that the agent is allowed in this section of your picture.

Please comment if this work.

Hi klaus thank you for your reply luckly the zammad server is working now . it was a stupid reason (like so often :wink: I migrate temporarliy to a new domain but zammad was still configured to the old domain - weired it worked a little (but crazy) we have only one issue now with placetel integration (will make a new post)