Add new Ticket State via Interface

Hello,

is there a way to add a new Ticket State via the Interface in Zammad 2.8.0? I just found this Topic:

Are there any further Informations?

Not it is not.
This still has to be done within the console, the feature is still in our backlog - i don’t think that this will come too soon.

Thank you very much for this Information.

And just a another question. Iam not very familar with Github. Is there a list of something like that where i can see what you and the other devs are actually working on or which features will be integrated in the future?

Edit: When i update Zammad, did i need to add the new ticket state everytime again or will be this modification permanent?

This will give you an ok-ish overview of the most stuff:

It might not always contain everything as we might solve internal issues on our internal gitlab and might just push this change. This also is not some kind of priority list.

Updating Zammad is totally safe for ticket states, they’ll stick during the upgrade as they’re inside the database

1 Like

Thank you very much vor this Information.

I got a further Question about a new Ticket State. When i update Zammad, will my custom Ticket State removed?

It shouldn’t be removed no, it’s based within the database. :slight_smile:

Ok and one last question. I found this documentation:

https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/admin-console.html#get-ticket-state-types

option a) a pending remidner state (send reminder notification to agent if time has reached)

rails>
Ticket::State.create_or_update(
name: ‘pending customer feedback’,
state_type: Ticket::StateType.find_by(name: ‘pending reminder’),
ignore_escalation: true,
created_by_id: 1,
updated_by_id: 1,
)

How the command should look like if i want a Ticket State which is like “Open”, without any Pending Function or Reminders. I want to create a State called “In Bearbeitung”. Is this correct:

rails>
name: ‘In Bearbeitung’,
state_type: Ticket::StateType.find_by(name: ‘open’),
)

Yes that’s right, you want to run the UI command afterwards as well to use it in GUI, see:

name: 'In Bearbeitung',
state_type: Ticket::StateType.find_by(name: 'open'),
)

# Make the state available within Zammad UI
attribute = ObjectManager::Attribute.get(
     object: 'Ticket',
     name: 'state_id',
   )
   attribute.data_option[:filter] = Ticket::State.by_category(:viewable).pluck(:id)
   attribute.screens[:create_middle]['ticket.agent'][:filter] = Ticket::State.by_category(:viewable_agent_new).pluck(:id)
   attribute.screens[:create_middle]['ticket.customer'][:filter] = Ticket::State.by_category(:viewable_customer_new).pluck(:id)
   attribute.screens[:edit]['ticket.agent'][:filter] = Ticket::State.by_category(:viewable_agent_new).pluck(:id)
   attribute.screens[:edit]['ticket.customer'][:filter] = Ticket::State.by_category(:viewable_customer_edit).pluck(:id)
   attribute.save!
1 Like

Thank you very much for checking the commads. Now i can say my coworkers that i will add a new Ticket State and everybody is happy again :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.