- Used Zammad version: 3.1.0
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: Mac OS X (Mojave)
- Browser + version: Chrome 76.0.3809.100
I tried to add support for the omniauth module “cas” (see https://github.com/dlindahl/omniauth-cas).
So I did the following:
- create vendor/lib/cas_database.rb (which extends OmniAuth::Strategies::CAS)
- add config/initializers/omniauth_cas.rb to configure it
- added form “auth_cas” and “auth_cas_credentials” to the object store
The form worked, and Setting.get(“auth_cas”) returned “true” when it was set in the admin interface.
But there was no extra button in the login screen.
After digging around, I discovered that the auth_providers are hardcoded in
App.Config.set(“auth_provider_all”) at the bottom.
Then everything started to work!
But the way I had to set the option “auth_provider_all” in the coffeescript was
a bit hacky for me. Is there a better way?
I can always add this as a PR to the main source on github, but I guess one cannot accept
all kinds of SSO features …