Add feature to edit or disable shortcuts / Or even better, Zammad uses shortcuts which work everywhere

Please add a feature, which makes it possible either to edit, or to disable shortcuts on a per user base or for the whole system. As proposed in this reply from 2017, I would be very happy to see a way to do this.

With the current state of shortcuts, no matter what browser i am using to access Zammad, shortcuts encumber my workflow.

Best Regards
Florian

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, long time no see :older_woman:
This feature request recently became relevant again, so I would like to revive it.
For our considerations it would be helpful to get some more information about the usecase and the needs here.
We are looking forward to receive any feedback here. Thanks in advance :pray:

Usecase environment:

• average concurrent agent count?
  • average tickets a day?
  • what roles/people are involved?
  • everything else which you think is useful to understand your usecase?

What is the idea or pain point:

• describe what is the problem you like to solve?
  • why does the current Zammad standard prevent you from achieving your goals?

Expectation (not solution):

• descibe what is your expectation

Usecase environment:

• Low (0-5) average concurrent agent count
  • Currently low (0-10) average tickets a day (we just started using Zammad)
  • Most agents are software developers, must customers are users of our software.

What is the idea or pain point:

• Zammad shortcuts conflict with browser shortcuts.
  • I often want to restore a recently closed browser tab with Ctrl+Shift+T, but Zammad enters inline translation mode instead.

Expectation (not solution):

• Zammad default shortcuts should not conflict with browser shortcuts.
  • I should be able to completely disable “dangerous” shortcuts like enabling inline translation mode.

This topic was automatically closed after 53 days. New replies are no longer allowed.