- What is your original issue/pain point you want to solve?
I’ve noticed myself manually copying the email address of our customers multiple times per day for pasting it into other applications.
- Which are one or two concrete situations where this problem hurts the most?
Failing to copy it exactly by missing a few letters or including extra text such as the surrounding quotation marks.
- Why is it not solvable with the Zammad standard?
There is no such button at the moment.
- What is your expectation/what do you want to achieve?
Clicking this button would simply copy the customers email of the current ticket view to your clip board.
Made a quick mockup using the already existing “copy ticket number to clipboard” button:
Your Zammad environment:
- Average concurrent agent count: 4
- Average tickets a day: ~100
- What roles/people are involved: Agents