6.00 mobile version doesn't find any text modules

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: This is Zammad version 6.0.0-1692632659.146fcc10.buster
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Debian 12
  • Browser + version: Firefox in responsive design check mode / Galaxy 20, or Catphone S41 / Android 12/ DuckDuckGo 5.166.0

Expected behavior:

• :: should show a menu of text modules

Actual behavior:

• “No results found”

Note that this works in the Desktop view - Both DuckDuckGo on Phone and desktop browser on NetBSD checked.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• reply to a ticket, press : twice in text window
1 Like

Hi @ignatios. For example, ::bur works fine here. Just pressing :: and getting a list is not working in Mobile View.

2 Likes

Ah! Works here, too! Didn’t know about that.

This is surprising.

1 Like

Custom text modules also do not work; I am not sure if it is the same issue. For instance, I have one (:: sick) that works in desktop, but not in mobile even if I type it out exactly the same in internal notes or emails.

Custom text modules also do not work; I am not sure if it is the same issue. For instance, I have one (:: sick) that works in desktop, but not in mobile even if I type it out exactly the same in internal notes or emails.

This is working fine for me.

I think the problem here is that you have a whitespace before you search term, with this you will leave the search (this is different on desktop and because of that it’s working).

This is surprising.

For sure we could improve the mobile editor, to also show a default list without existing search term.

1 Like

I should’ve been more exact. I don’t have the space, I just didnt want to accidently use a text module on this site if it matched my custom one.

An update:

I updated to the latest package and the issue persists.

Which issue in detail do you mean? I think we talked about more than one situation in this thread.

When there is a reproducible issue, you should create an issue in GitHub.