since Zammad has updated from 4.0.0-1623071600 to 4.1.0-1623131647 automatically this morning we get a “502 Bad Gateway” error. We tried a lot of things to solve it with no positive results unfortunately. This afternoon we checked for an update through ‘apt-get update’ and all of a sudden there was a version 4.1.0-1623243527. In the hope it would resolve the issue we upgraded to this version but no luck.
We have absolutely no clue how to solve it. Does anyone have a few clear steps that we can follow to resolve this issue?
- Used Zammad version: 4.1.0-1623243527
- Used Zammad installation type: automatic upgrade
- Operating system: 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver)
- Browser + version: All Browsers
- Normal operation
- nginx displaying error message “502 Bad Gateway”
- access Zammad